lunes, 9 de abril de 2007

wellcome to my blog


In this Blog I will post my work in level 2. first, here you have my introduction


Hello! My name is Lissette Prada, but you can call me carol.
I am from Maracaibo originally.
I’m 20 years old and study mass media at URBE; I live in Maracaibo in Sabaneta.

I love music pop and, pizza, apples, play the piano, play volleyball, and go shopping whith my family, my favorite color is blue. I like fruit and to dance, I sing very well.

I hate the violence, doing the dishes, injustice, I think the vallenato, alcohol and smoking are awful .

My dream is to graduate from mass media school, work, speak English and French, go to Miami Beach, Israel and Germany whith my family.

I think about English is that it's very important for work. I think listen to music and watch TV, I also chat on the internet and surf the net.


well, i hope you like my work..... there's more to come..... lissette

1 comentario:

gabriela alejandra dijo...

your blog this very complete and amused I like your photos. and your works kisses your friend gaby