domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

message


This it is a conversation by telephone with a friend

Lissette: hi, this is Vanessa, and this is Ediliana. We can’t come to the phone right now. Please leave us a message, and…

Herlim: hello?

Pablo: hi, Herlim? It’s Pablo. Is Vanessa there?

Herlim: oh, hi Pablo, she’s here, but she’s in bed- she’s sleeping. Can she call you later?

Pablo: yeah, thanks, please ask her to call me at my parents’ house.

Herlim: sure, just give me the number.

Pablo: it’s 0416-3614754

Herlim: 0416-3614754

Pablo: thanks a lot, Herlim.
Pablo: hello?

Vanessa: hi, Pablo, it’s Pablo, I got your message.

Pablo: hi, thanks for calling me back.

Vanessa: so, what’s up?

Pablo: uh, well, do you want to have dinner with me tomorrow night?

Vanessa: tomorrow night? I’m really sorry, but I can’t, I have to stay home and study.

Pablo: oh, that’s too bad, how about Friday night?

Vanessa: uh… sure, I’d love to, what time do you want to meet?

Pablo: how about around seven o’clock.

Vanessa: terrific.

I hope likes and they are amused

2 comentarios:

ivette villalobos dijo...

lissette "congratulations" seems to me very interesting your work on Egypt is very good much luck.............

herlim medina dijo...

HI lissette MY NAME IS herlim I LIKE YOUR BLOGS THAT IS VERY INTERRESTING AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HOOBIES.