domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

VISIT THE DOCTOR


This work is I engage in a dialogue, that is a girl who attends the doctor and she raises his disease to him and she says that sinete very badly to him


VISIT THE DOCTOR


HERLIM: Hello Vanessa hoe are you?
VANESSA: I don’t fell well today
HERLIM: what’s the matter whit you?
Why do you fell bad?
VANESSA: I have a terrible headache and I believe I have a fever.
HERLIM: I can see, you are terrible, but I have a good idea.
VANESSA: really? What’s your idea?
HERLIM: why don’t you go to see a doctor and make your self a general check up?
VANESSA: that’s a good idea I’ll do it right away.

AT DOCTOR’S OFFICE

EDILIANA: Good morning Lady can I help you?
VANESSA: Good morning, I’d like to have a general check up because I’m not feeling well lately.
EDILIANA: ok. Tell me your name please I’ll tell the doctor right now take a sit please.
EDILIANA: Doctor PRADA you have a patient waiting for you.
Dr. LISSETTE: ok. Tell her to come in.
EDILIANA: ok. I’ll send her in the doctor said she’ll see you now please follow me to her office.
VANESSA: Good morning Doctor, I’m Vanessa nice to meet you.
Dr. LISSETTE: nice to meet you too VANESSA, please takes a sit, and tells me what is wrong whit you?
VANESSA: Doctor, I have a terrible headache and I have high temperature.
Dr. LISSETTE: ok. Let me see, let see how your temperature is and let’s check your pressure.
VANESSA: ok. Doctor, what do you think?
I don’t feel well at all and I’m really hot.
Dr. LISSETTE: oh, my God, you are boiling In fever your temperature is over 40 (forty) and have a quite high pressure.
I believe you are gone die pretty soon.
VANESSA: Die!!! I don’t want to die.
Dr. LISSETTE: Don’t get scared, I’m just kidding, its a joke
I’ll gives you these pills for the headache, take pills every six hours for six days.
And you’ll feel a lot better I promise.
VANESSA: but Doctor aren’t those pills very expensive?
Dr. LISSETTE: they are not really expensive, they are reasonable priced.
And these pills will take your headache away.
VANESSA: thank you very much Doctor, I really appreciate your help,
Dr. LISSETTE: Don’t mention it, that’s my Job and I’m sure you’ll get well pretty soon take care of yourself.
VANESSA: well so long Doctor.
Dr. LISSETTE: You too have a nice day!

This it was a performance which we made in the hall classes, I hope that they like.....





4 comentarios:

David dijo...

hello lissette, I liker very much your blog is very interesting to know somethings like the directions and visit the doctor must of all when you are sick ...I hope you are fine.. see you

Jose Del C. Villa. Ferrer. dijo...

hi

Jose Del C. Villa. Ferrer. dijo...

I like your blog it's pretty I hope you like my blog

Adriana dijo...

Hi, I'm Adriana Ortega. I study in URBE to but preschool education!
Your blog is very pretty. Me to visit the Doctor! Well… I hope you are fine! You can visit my page! Bye =)